Financial Services Companies
important financial services activities licensed or registered by the QFMA and
subject to its jurisdiction are:
- Execution of securities purchase or sale’s orders for a third party
- Own securities’ trading
- Investment trusteeship
- Securities’ lending and borrowing
- Margin trading
- Advice on securities
- Custody services (cash or securities)
- Securities’ investment management
- Underwriting issuance of securities.
- Securities’ issuance management
- Liquidity provider
- Market maker
- Listing’s advisor’s function in the venture market
- External auditing of listed entities and entities subject to the Authority's supervision
- Financial evaluation of listed entities and entities subject to the Authority's supervision
- Operations and services conducted by regulated financial markets
- Operations and services conducted by the Depository.
- Operations and services conducted by clearing Companies.
- Other operations, services and activities stipulated in the QFMA’s rules and regulations.
- Broker agent.
- Securities marketing and promotion.
- Listing advisor in securities.